[access-uk] Rechargeable Batteries And Chargers

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 22:01:07 -0000

Hello,

I need to replace some of my rechargeable batteries and would be interested
to know if anyone has any particular recommendations.  I've looked on Amazon
and various other web sites, but there are so many to choose from that it's
difficult to know what to go for.

My existing charger is only capable of charging fairly low-power batteries
and it wouldn't cope with the 2300-2500 MaH batteries which seem to be
widely available now, so I'm also looking for a new charger, preferably one
which doesn't take anywhere near as long as 15 hours to re-charge the
batteries.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Caroline.