[access-uk] Re: Really good site I have found for Music downloads

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:46:06 +0100

do you not have to fill in one of those Word Verrification boxes where you
input the characters shown in a graphic?

I seem to remember allofmp3 being discussed here somewhere.

By the way, I think the performing rights people are starting to get angry
about this site and the prices it offers. don't know how long it will be in
existance for but it is worth giving a whirl before it is closed down.

Cheers

Graham