[access-uk] Re: Really good site I have found for Music downloads

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 06:28:52 +0100

Hi Donna,

They charge, of course, but usually, it averages about 2 dollars per album
or less.  2 dollars is about a pound in proper money <Smile>.  I am not
going to complain at those kind of costs <Smile>, but if AllofMP3 decided to
charge 79p a track like Itunes, I would still use it, as I believe it is
fantastic.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,