[access-uk] Re: Really good, accessible web sites.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:54:00 +0100

I'd second that too.  I have used RIGHTMOVE to look for both rented
homes (to check if I'm being charged a good rent for my area) and more
latterly to look for a new home.  I also check other areas of the
country to see how expensive Reading really is - and it is!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx