[access-uk] Real Player and Radio 2 Blues

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:50:48 -0000

No, not a post about blues music on R2, just a renaming of Andy's thread on his
Radio2 Real Player blues.

I'd say Andy, for heaven's sake don't do a reformat just to try and cure this
problem.  That's Really - pun uninteneded - mega .  Drastic.  I'd say learn a
bit about Real Player and the settings options or maybe reinstall same, or
check for updates.

Or, you could check out Alistair Kings Accessable Radio at:

www.webbie.org.uk

Yes, I know many people poo poo Alistair's approach but it does seem the
simplest way out for many people.  I'm using it as I write this, listening to
Radio Ulster's folk programme.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx