[access-uk] Re: Real Player

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 12:57:17 +0100

Hi Grahm.

Sunil is right of course, but I faced similar confusion when I got Real Player.
 As it happens I got it at Downloads.com.

You will still have to go through the registration process I'm afraid, which is
a bit of a chaw.  I'd also warn you to uncheck every file association Real
Player offers, accept, of course, for playing Real Audio files.  Unless you
want Real Player coming in as the layer for all file types, but I doubt that
you do want that.

HTH.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at