[access-uk] Re: Reading Machines

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:54:23 -0000

Ari, my post was more for information than anything, and it does
demonstrate these camera based devices are going to become more common
from now on.

I doubt it will be sold much outside the USA for a while, and the
price is probably quite high.

As for the price of the KNFB?  Well, can't help reflecting on what
someone else said about the NFB, along the lines of "NOt for the
Blind" - or not the ones without much dough or who don't mind spending
a lot of it!

Cheers,
RAy.

From Ray