[access-uk] Re: Re; error report

  • From: Wally.Harding@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:58:17 +0100

Andy

I wouldn't say you should just accept it as one of those things. If the same
application is forcing your system to reboot regularly then you may well
have a problem somewhere. What I would ignore is the send report to
Microsoft button, instead click the don't send button and save yourself the
time and bandwidth.

This feature cant be turned off in windows XP but personally I leave mine
active so that I have an indication of when things are not going smoothly
within my system.

Wally Harding
RNIB Hi-tech support