[access-uk] Ray and Vince

Hi Ray and Vince.

Sorry about the black on black. I've been having lots of problems with this computer all year. Thank goodness Christmas is almost upon us. I get a new computer every 2 years and I cannot wait to get rid of this pile of ****! I have made adjustments to my settings and this message should be okay.

Regarding the Power Point for my wife. Do you not know of any free materials out there. I don't think my wife has enough time to go purchase a book in Glasgow. I think her interview is next week. I don't think she needs to learn much, just a couple of over-heads and some text I'm thinking.

Please let me know if I'm still black on black guys.  Best wishes.  Andy