[access-uk] Ray and Vince

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:47:46 +0100

Hi Ray and Vince.

Sorry about the black on black. I've been having lots of problems with this computer all year. Thank goodness Christmas is almost upon us. I get a new computer every 2 years and I cannot wait to get rid of this pile of ****! I have made adjustments to my settings and this message should be okay.

Regarding the Power Point for my wife. Do you not know of any free materials out there. I don't think my wife has enough time to go purchase a book in Glasgow. I think her interview is next week. I don't think she needs to learn much, just a couple of over-heads and some text I'm thinking.

Please let me know if I'm still black on black guys.  Best wishes.  Andy