From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Eleanor Burke
Sent: 03 November 2008 21:31
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Radio Station

Hi
No the radio station says if you do not already have winamp then you can
download it and gives a link.  I need to use winamp to listen.  I will not
be listening live.  It is not that big of a radio station but my nephew is a
news reader on it and I would like to listen.  The radio station is in
Ireland and is called oceanfm.ie so if anyone would be kind enough to try it
for me to see if you have any success.  There is then an option to listen to
various areas news, if you see what I mean.

Eleanor