[access-uk] Radio Station

I want to play a radio station and it seems like winamp is what the station are
using but when I go to the station and click on play my windows media player is
opening up and I am getting no sound.  I did download and install the winamp as
I thought this is what is required.  I guess I just need to stop the windows
media player from opening and get the windamp to open instead.  How would I do
this please?

Eleanor