[access-uk] Radio Speakers

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:06:30 +0100

Hi all,

Several years ago we bought some Goodman's radio controlled speakers suitable for moving around our home when listening to TV, using with the laptops etc. We now are thinking of purchasing a further pair of speakers either to work in tandom with the older pair, or maybe separately. Does anyone know what's about in the way of suitable (pretty good quality) wireless speakers these days?

Thanks, as always, for any information you can give.

--
Carol P