[access-uk] Radio Headphones

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:55:53 +0100

Hi all,

Apologies for the various (numerous) messages today ...

I've just heard my brother wants Sony headphones for his 60th birthday, almost imminent.

We recently got a pair of Sennheizers 100 metre range and discovered they wouldn't work as far as our garage, which seemed pretty ludicrous to us, judging the distance and the fact that some years ago previous pairs of headphones had worked a much longer distance.

Is the 100 metre range the best we can hope to get these days and can anyone recommend a Sony, lightweight, set they may have recently purchased, please?

Thanks, as always, for any info.

--
Carol P