[access-uk] Re: Radio 4 blind program

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 14:30:02 -0400

I never saw the program of which you speak as I am from America, but I
wanted to speak on this matter because I am personally acquainted with some
prostitutes.  Most are exploitative of their clients if they can be. Many
factors contribute to this.  This is why many sighted clients are robbed and
otherwise injured.  Whether or not we admit it  we are a vulnerable class
because of our blindness and we would be easier prey for people such as
these to take advantage
of.  We are sort of a protected class and most sighted people don't want to
see us stolen from or cheated    ----- Original Message -----