[access-uk] Re: Radio 4 blind program

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:02:24 +0100

From: "Mark Threadgold"

Cheers, John. I'm not normally in for the program but should be from next
week. The last time I heard it there was some blind bloke moaning on about
not having equal access to prostitutes. I haven't listened since, as I
thought there were many things of much higher importance than that article

LOL! I don't believe that one!!! LOL! that's priceless.

well, you will find that there are some pretty rubbish articles on intouch from time to time. The last one being about "zorbing" some thrill seeking activity that was purchased for someone's 1 year relationship anniversary. I'm sure there are better things to discuss there but..... as the old saying goes "you can't please everyone all the time" <smile>.

Justin