[access-uk] RSS Feeds

  • From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:10:46 +0100

Hi,

I have jsut downloaded the accessible RSS newsreader from Webbie, and
wondered how do I subscribe to an RSS feed of my choice.

I have entered on the subscribe to RSS feed but am not given the opportunity
to subscribe using the Accessible Newsreader.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sharon
Checked by AVG Free Edition.