[access-uk] Re: ROYAL MAIL POSTCODE FINDER

Thanks Carol.  So glad the driver worked.  It's always  something I'd wanted
to do.
R 
 
 
 
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593
 
Please read this special message 
 
My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.   
 
Please go to 

 <http://www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to 
date! 
 
Thanks for reading this message.  
Richard 
 
 

  _____  

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Carol Pearson
Sent: 22 March 2008 17:53
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ROYAL MAIL POSTCODE FINDER


Richard,
 
I remember the last time this was discussed there were some that did have an
image and others that just got straight in.  Strange, for sure and, as you
say, a real bore!
 
(Hope you saw my last message about my success with the drivers, <Smiles>)
 
--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 
---- Original Message ----
From: Richard Godfrey-McKay
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 5:37 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ROYAL MAIL POSTCODE FINDER

> Very odd;  did you use the link "find a postcode" from the homepage? 
> I haven't registered or anything, but used to be able to use the site
> with no bother.  
> 
> Anyone else able to use the site?
> Thanks.
> Richard Godfrey-McKay
> Tel: (01738) 445 880
> Mobile: (07791) 452 593
> 
> Please read this special message
> 
> My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising
> money for RNIB. 
> 
> Please go to
> 
> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy
> 
>  to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and
> motivated to lose even more weight.42Lb to 
> date!
> 
> Thanks for reading this message.
> Richard
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> Behalf Of Iain Lackie 
> Sent: 22 March 2008 16:37
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: ROYAL MAIL POSTCODE FINDER
> 
> 
> I've just tried this with some postcodes on www.royalmail.com and
> didn't have to input any code in any image. 
> 
> Iain
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Richard Godfrey-McKay
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:51 PM
> Subject: [access-uk] ROYAL MAIL POSTCODE FINDER
> 
> 
> Think this may have been covered before, so forgive me if I'm
> revisiting something. 
> 
> Needed a postcode today, and needed to input a code before it would
> work. 
> I was advised that I needed to phone a helpline if I couldn't see the
> image.  Helpline not on duty over Easter. 
> 
> Surely this kind of thing is unnecessary and the PO should be dealt
> with. 
> 
> Anyone been there yet?   It's so frustrating to keep encountering
> this sort of thing. 
> 
> Richard Godfrey-McKay
> Tel: (01738) 445 880
> Mobile: (07791) 452 593
> 
> Please read this special message
> 
> My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising
> money for RNIB. 
> 
> Please go to
> 
> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy
> 
>  to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and
> motivated to lose even more weight.42Lb to 
> date!
> 
> Thanks for reading this message.
> Richard
> 
> 
> 
> 
> __________ NOD32 2967 (20080321) Information __________
> 
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
> http://www.eset.com


__________ NOD32 2967 (20080321) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com

Other related posts: