[access-uk] ROYAL MAIL POSTCODE FINDER

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:51:12 -0000

Think this may have been covered before, so forgive me if I'm revisiting
something.

Needed a postcode today, and needed to input a code before it would work.
I was advised that I needed to phone a helpline if I couldn't see the image.
Helpline not on duty over Easter.

Surely this kind of thing is unnecessary and the PO should be dealt with.

Anyone been there yet?   It's so frustrating to keep encountering this sort
of thing.

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.

Please go to

 <http://www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard