[access-uk] Re: RNIB's Freeview Set Top Boxes

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:43:31 -0000

Jackie,

the Logik box is advertised by RNIB at £79.95 and I purchased one from
Currys yesterday costing £59.99 plus £4.95 delivery.  They have a scheme
whereby you can pick up items from one of their stores, thus not paying
delivery, but the Logik box is not purchaseable in that way.  I just heard
that mine is on its way, so if you want one, supplies may well be running
low.  It is definitely the one with AD.

David