[access-uk] Re: RNIB Talking Books Online Catalogue

  • From: "Gordon Keen" <gordon.keen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:52:40 +0100

Don't think you can at this stage old son, you can only search by author which is a bit of a drag.
You can download an A to Z list of authors for fiction and a list of non fiction books by subject and alphabeticly by author.
Only the lists of new books has any indication of genre for fiction.

The other issue they need to address is the inability to browse your own list to check if a book has been ordered before and how many titles remain to be sent.

When I spoke to someone at TB's it transpired I was not the first to raise these issues and was told that at some time in the future they would be updating the site, don't hold your breath though.
Cheers!
Gordon
From glorious Devon, England