[access-uk] Re: RNIB Talking Books Online Catalogue

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:17:18 +0100

Been following this thread with a bit of interest, and yes, some helpful
comments on the search page itself, even a more explanatory general help
link would be useful.

Als o, though, I'd repeat the plea to go book hunting and leave the choices
in a 'shopping basket' to pick up on and add too later.  Presently, you
don't seem to be able to do that.

By the way, nice to see you here Gordon.
From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx