[access-uk] Re: RNIB Online shop

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:45:29 +0100

Christine, I agree here. RNIB's sent me some duplicate labelling stuff, and when I told them that I only ordered one, I don't ever recall them giving me not only a replacement but my money back. So same here; I only order from RNIB when I *have* to, otherwise it's Cobolt all the way! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>