[access-uk] Re: RNIB Online?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:38:18 +0100

I got it sourced.

It was a peer filtering application I run here that was incorrectly filtering some websites that where safe.

Dj Paddy
Keeping in touch with me:

Twitter Username- dj_paddy

Twitter RSS-
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/4871941.rss

BLOG RSS-
http://feeds.feedburner.com/irishgeek

Email/msn contact:  djpaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  djpaddy

My websites are mainly used for jumping off platforms, they are

http://www.djpaddy.co.uk

http://www.barry-toner.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>