[access-uk] Re: RNIB Bookstream Book Club

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 17:29:47 +0100

hi, there are plenty of programs about to enable you to record the audio as
your streaming it. so you could easily make your own copy for future use.
kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: lordandladyl