[access-uk] Re: RNIB Bookstream Book Club

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:11:29 +0100

hi, i can't remember direct links for these, but google should help. i can post
direct URL's if needed later. but try programs such as total recorder, recall
pro, replay AV, and i'm pretty sure goldwave and soundforge will do the job
also. i use total recorder and replay AV myself depending on what i'm doing,
they're not free though.
kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: lordandladyl