[access-uk] Re: RNIB

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:50:32 +0000

This argument is becoming rather circular, you and others are entitled to one
opinion others to their own and if reasoned debate is not going to make any
difference I suggest those who feel strongly about the way RNIB redistribute
their funds that they complain to the Charity Commission.

I do not intend to go further with this topic and will delete any further posts
on the subject, life is too short.

Regards

From glorious Devon, England.