[access-uk] Re: RNC documentary

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 22:59:34 +0100

Yes Jack, well most of us apreciat that, but unfortunately our sighted world
don't and presenting us VI people as they did in that programm did no
favours to Clever, hard working folks like yourself.  You've done Well Jack,
but unfortunately its a liftime of presenting ourselves as equil to our
sighted piers.  Christine W.----- Original Message -----