[access-uk] Re: RNC documentary

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 14:13:51 +0100

Graham, Hannah is Christopher Hallsworth's Lady Friend!  Shuush, the Secrets
out now, don't let him know I told! lol

We were All young once so lets give them our support and encouragement.
That is the Only reason my family tuned into the programm, knowing what
"Cutting Edge" is Normally like, it certainly lived up to its norm!

Christine W.----- Original Message -----