[access-uk] Re: REPLACEMENT EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE - ABOUT 150 GIG

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:22:20 +0100

Hi all,

Further to this subject, I've decided to buy fairly quickly and easily directly from Maplin's shop if I can on Friday, while I have the opportunity, as at present my "C" drive is taking all the strain!

Just a question or two to those of you who wrote on this, or anyone else for that matter. Do I expect to have to format the drive when it arrives? Should I definitely go for NTFS?

Any further comments very welcome!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx