[access-uk] REGSCRUBXP

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 06:51:08 +0100

Hi,

If anyone is using this programme and has successfully managed to alter
the columns to get better reading of the problem in question then I'd be
very interested to hear from you on or off list.

I like the programme but in so many cases I'm not seeing enough of the
information on the screen.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx