[access-uk] Re: RE-64BYT MACHINES

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:13:05 -0000

I would agree with you there Alastair.

Eleanor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alistair
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 8:36 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] RE-64BYT MACHINES

  HI!

  Thanks to those who took the time and trouble to reply, I should add that I
did try NVDA ON A 64 BYT MACHINE BELONGING TO A FRIEND AND IT WAS VERY VERY
DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND, THERE WAS A ECHO WHICH DISTORTED THE VOICE TO THE
POINT OF PULLING ONE'S HAIR OUT! THAT SAID, FOR A FREE PROGRAMME IT WAS A VAST
IMPROVEMENT ON NOTHING AT ALL. WILL LOOK AT SATOGO AND TRY IT SOMEDAY,ONCE
AGAIN, THANKS!
   ALISTAIR