[access-uk] Re: Qwitter and other ways of using Twitter?

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 20:38:54 -0000

If you're as fed up with the desktop Twitter clients as I am, try your best to use Twitter as is, or a web alternative is Easychirp.

http://www.easychirp.com

You don't download this; you simply read your tweets and other information on the web much as you would use Twitter. Easychirp is just more accessible.

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>