[access-uk] Qwitter and Tweet Retreaval

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 15:11:15 +0100

Hi List.

I see that Qwitter retrieves a max of 200 tweets at a time, but what happens if
there's anything over 200 to collect?

I've been having a read of the Qwitter instructions, but can't see how its
possible to bring more than the latest 200 tweets into the program. Surely this
is possible!

For example, on a couple of occasions this last week I've noticed that between
9pm and 5am there are no tweets collected by Qwitter, but I know tweets have
been sent because I've got a selected few set to arrive via text. And on
checking individual timeline I see that they have tweeted.

Sorry if this is all a bit scrambled, but hopefully you get the point!

Thanks.

Darran