[access-uk] Re: Question for Orange users

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:57:38 +0100

Thanks - I thought 0800 were free; tonight's operator told me they were
charged at standard land-line rates, and that national numbers were charged
at 20P per minute, where again, I thought national numbers, such as 0870,
just got deducted from the free minutes, in fact, I thought before I spoke
with the Orange woman tonight, that all fixed lines, including national
numbers, but not premium numbers, along with all mobile networks were
covered by any time price plans.

Seems my Orange woman got at least some of it wrong; she wasn't very
helpful, and I hope not typical of Orange staff!

Andy