[access-uk] Re: Question about the Pen Friend labels:

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:47:27 -0000

As long as you only use one pack of each for labelling, you should be fine.  I
am not sure whether things were really sorted though after the labels were sent
with purchase, which is not "A" or "B" but a certain number to get started.

I think though that RNIB have probably sorted this one now and I have had no
problem so far.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx