[access-uk] Re: Question about netgem

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:46:02 +0100

The RNIB have been circulating a publication about digital switch over
which promises that at least one accessible set top box (with AD) will
be available in time for switch over.  The implication being not that
they are developing it but rather that there an obligation placed uopon
the industry to provide.
=20

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ=20