[access-uk] Re: Question about a corrupted hard drive.

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alexstone871@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:13:46 -0000

Whilst you can get a professional to recover a corrupt hard drive, in my
experience it's not cheap. About a year ago at work, we had to pay to have a
100gb hard drive recovered, at that time it cost £300. It may well be worth
investigating, but if I were you I'd have a long hard think about how much
you really want the data.
Cheers
Alex