[access-uk] Re: Question about Nokia 9300

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:01:09 +0100

Hi George,

I think you have finally lost it <Smile>.

That URL leads to Blackberry for smart phones, such as Siemens phones.  I
don't believe this software works on the Nokia 9300, as there is no mention
of it on the page.  So where did you get that idea from?  Nokia software on
the Siemens web site?  Who ever heard of such a thing <Smile>.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx