From: chris hallsworth Ing"christopherhthforthegooglemailddcom0Ing
To:  Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgIng
Date: Monday, 27 Dec 2010 17.27.16
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Question about Freeview Box and Radio stations

0
0 Hi all.
0 I agreed. But only time will tell.
0 Take care.
0
0 Chris Hallsworth
0 You can contact me at the following channels:
0 E-mail and Facebook: IngchallsworthghtheskyddcomIng
0 MSN: IngchowederwhthehotmailddcomIng
0 Skype: chrishallsworth7266
0 Twitter: Inghttpcc//twitterddcom/christopherhthforIng
0
0 On 27/12/2010 14.45, Kulvinder Bhogal wrote:
0 0 I don't see why this shouldn't happen since we've already got the
0 0 Portset that is grossly over priced.
0 0
0 0 So, why shouldn't a cheeper alternative be on the cards?
0 0
0 0 Regards.
0 0
0 0 Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
0 0 windows live: IngkulvindertheliveddcomIng
0 0 skypename: bobba2006
0 0 Phone: 6447792888797
0 0 Ing----comIng Original Message Ing----comIng From: "chris hallsworth"
0 0 Ing"christopherhthforthegooglemailddcom0Ing
0 0 To: Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 0 Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 2.26 PM
0 0 Subject: [access-uk] Re: Question about Freeview Box and Radio stations
0 0
0 0
0 0was Hi all.
0 0was Understood. If you need to record programs then fine see what comes
0 0was along. For people like me who just wants to watch TV then go for
0 0was what's out there now.
0 0was Just my 7A30,02 worth and I personally never believe in rumours.
0 0was Take care.
0 0was
0 0was
0 0was Chris Hallsworth
0 0was You can contact me at the following channels:
0 0was E-mail and Facebook: IngchallsworthghtheskyddcomIng
0 0was MSN: IngchowederwhthehotmailddcomIng
0 0was Skype: chrishallsworth7266
0 0was Twitter: Inghttpcc//twitterddcom/christopherhthforIng
0 0was
0 0was On 27/12/2010 14.22, Kulvinder Bhogal wrote:
0 Ing000Ing Hi all
0 Ing000Ing
0 Ing000Ing I would hang out for the recorder version of this that a few have
0 Ing000Ing roumered is going to be following at some point soon.
0 Ing000Ing
0 Ing000Ing How true it all is, I don't know. I am willing to wait and see
though7
0  as
0 Ing000Ing I have a recorder at the moment and don't want to lose that
facility.
0 Ing000Ing
0 Ing000Ing Regards.
0 Ing000Ing
0 Ing000Ing Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
0 Ing000Ing windows live: IngkulvindertheliveddcomIng
0 Ing000Ing skypename: bobba2006
0 Ing000Ing Phone: 6447792888797
0 Ing000 ----comIng Original Message Ing----comIng From: "hannah day"
0 Ing000 "hannahdayghforforowthegooglemailddcom0Ing
0 Ing000Ing To: Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 Ing000Ing Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 10.12 AM
0 Ing000Ing Subject: [access-uk] Re: Question about Freeview Box and Radio
statio7
0 ns
0 Ing000Ing
0 Ing000Ing
0 Ing0000Ing hi john the set top box is worth it
0 Ing0000Ing
0 Ing0000Ing i like the tv guide that is cool
0 Ing0000Ing
0 Ing0000Ing chat soon hannah
0 Ing0000Ing
0 Ing0000Ing
0 Ing0000Ing Hannah Day
0 Ing0000Ing E-mail and Facebook: InghannahdayghforforowthegooglemailddcomIng
0 Ing0000Ing MSN InghannahdaychowouowthehotmailddcoddukIng
0 Ing0000Ing Skype: hannah$day
0 Ing0000Ing
0 Ing0000Ing On 27/12/2010 10.11, john gallagher wrote:
0 Ing00000Ing hi chris yes this is interesting we are truly considering here
0 Ing00000Ing whether to go for the freeview box as sky is not that accessible
fo7
0 r
0 Ing00000Ing us. i use the sky talker of course but if i am truly going to say
t7
0 he
0 Ing00000Ing truth the sky talker is a complete waiste of time as regards to
0 Ing00000Ing access. i cannot see in the new future anything being added to it
s7
0 o
0 Ing00000Ing will have to have a good think in the next few weeks. i have a
0 Ing00000Ing windows 7 laptop and could get sky on that. pat does not use
0 Ing00000Ing computers and the freeview box for her would at least give her
much
0 Ing00000Ing more access to the setup. interesting you have the freeview and
not
0 Ing00000Ing the sky. our sky is about 7A330 per month. if we had the sport it
w7
0 ould
0 Ing00000Ing be 7A350. cheers there.
0 Ing00000Ing
0 Ing00000Ing IngIng----IngcomIng Original Message IngIng----IngcomIng
0 Ing00000Ing From: chris hallsworth Ing"christopherhthforthegooglemailddcom0Ing
0 Ing00000Ing To: Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgIng
0 Ing00000Ing Date: Monday, 27 Dec 2010 0,10,54
0 Ing00000Ing Subject: [access-uk] Question about Freeview Box and Radio
stations
0 Ing00000Ing
0 Ing00000Ing 0
0 Ing00000Ing 0
0 Ing00000Ing 0 Hello all.
0 Ing00000Ing 0 Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
0 Ing00000Ing 0 My friend received her Smart Talk Set Top Box as a Christmas
0 Ing00000Ing present. I
0 Ing00000Ing 0 told her it would be interesting what the box displays when
tuned
0 Ing00000Ing into a
0 Ing00000Ing 0 radio station. What is exactly displayed?
0 Ing00000Ing 0 Just interested.
0 Ing00000Ing 0 Many thanks.
0 Ing00000Ing 0 Take care.
0 Ing00000Ing 0 --
0 Ing00000Ing 0
0 Ing00000Ing 0 Chris Hallsworth
0 Ing00000Ing 0 You can contact me at the following channels:
0 Ing00000Ing 0 E-mail and Facebook: IngchallsworthghtheskyddcomIng
0 Ing00000Ing 0 MSN: IngchowederwhthehotmailddcomIng
0 Ing00000Ing 0 Skype: chrishallsworth7266
0 Ing00000Ing 0 Twitter:
IngItionghttpcc//twitterddcom/christopherhthforItiongIng
0 Ing00000Ing 0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 Ing00000Ing 0 **
0 Ing00000Ing
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscri7
0 bewithIng
0 Ing00000Ing
0 Ing00000Ing
0 Ing00000Ing 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 Ing00000Ing 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 Ing00000Ing 0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 Ing00000Ing 0 ** unsubscribe
0 Ing00000Ing 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 Ing00000Ing 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 Ing00000Ing 0 **
0 Ing00000Ing
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIn7
0 g
0 Ing00000Ing 0 ** or send a message, to
0 Ing00000Ing 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:-
fa7
0 q
0 Ing00000Ing ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 Ing00000Ing **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewithIng
0 Ing00000Ing ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 Ing00000Ing ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 Ing00000Ing ** and in the Subject line type
0 Ing00000Ing ** unsubscribe
0 Ing00000Ing ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 Ing00000Ing ** immediately-following link:-
0 Ing00000Ing **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 Ing00000Ing ** or send a message, to
0 Ing00000Ing ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0 Ing00000Ing
0 Ing0000Ing ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 Ing0000Ing **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewithIng
0 Ing0000Ing ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 Ing0000Ing ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 Ing0000Ing ** and in the Subject line type
0 Ing0000Ing ** unsubscribe
0 Ing0000Ing ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 Ing0000Ing ** immediately-following link:-
0 Ing0000Ing **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 Ing0000Ing ** or send a message, to
0 Ing0000Ing ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0 Ing0000Ing
0 Ing000Ing
0 Ing000Ing ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 Ing000Ing **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewithIng
0 Ing000Ing ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 Ing000Ing ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 Ing000Ing ** and in the Subject line type
0 Ing000Ing ** unsubscribe
0 Ing000Ing ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 Ing000Ing ** immediately-following link:-
0 Ing000Ing **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 Ing000Ing ** or send a message, to
0 Ing000Ing ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0 Ing000Ing
0 Ing000Ing
0 0was ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 0was **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewithIng
0 0was ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0was ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0was ** and in the Subject line type
0 0was ** unsubscribe
0 0was ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 0was ** immediately-following link:-
0 0was **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 0was ** or send a message, to
0 0was ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0 0was
0 0
0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewithIng
0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 0 ** or send a message, to
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0 0
0 0
0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewithIng
0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 ** unsubscribe
0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 ** or send a message, to
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq