[access-uk] Re: Pure radios

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:30:32 -0000

I agree with all that's been said about the Sonus. My only problem is that all BBC stations apart from Radion Norfolk are all but unintelligible. I hope Auntie Beeb will soon put this right by reaching out to Great Yarmouth!

Cheers,

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>