[access-uk] Re: Pure Move Radio

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:46:40 +0100

Thanks everyone,

I now have the manual and should be okay.  It is charging and I know where
the main controls are.  If I do get stuck I might email one of you privately
for help, but it looks good.

If anyone is interested, they are selling on Ebay for between ?40 and ?50,
but most do not have either box or instructions.

thanks to everyone for their help.

David