[access-uk] Re: Project Gutenberg Help Please

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:29:47 +0100

Margaret, I don't know if this is any help but if you download and install
Webbie 3.3.2 from http://www.webbie.org.uk you will find that the installer
contains not only Webbie itself but a number of Accessible programs
including Accessible Gutenberg.    I tried it when it first came out and it
seemed to work Ok.

If you do not receive any direct answers to your query perhaps you may
wish to try the above as an alternative.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison