[access-uk] Programmes set as default

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:33:55 +0200

Sorry folks, disregard last message, found the answer to my problem. you have to go in internet options in IE and reset web settings.
Feeling a lot better now.
it's just that, sometimes the world we live in and the ineptitude and patronising way of people who think they make things easier for the masses gets to me...
where will all this dumbing down lead us to I wonder...

Marie