From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
petrina delves
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 5:59 PM
To: access UK
Subject: [access-uk] Problems with user names and passwords

Hi all,

Over the weekend, I went to a couple of websites, where I have to type in my

username and password.  But each time I pressed enter on the login button,
after
filling in my username and password, it just kept on taking me back to the
login
page.  Now has internet explorer 7, screwed up something, or is it a problem

with my internet provider, which is BT.  Because I am also not getting my
Magazines from TNAUK via email.  And when I phoned TNAUK they told me it's a

problem with BT.  And the only way to get to my magazines, is to go to the
web.
But that's no good because I can't login to my BT account.  So is it a BT
problem, or is it internet explorer.  I should also say, that I have also
tried
logging in to these sites using my favourites folder, but I still have the
same
problem.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give me with this one.
All the best
Petrina
Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.
Mae West

19:34:00