[access-uk] Problems with ie8

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:40:47 +0100

Hi

We are all having problems connecting to the internet and
message that ie8 cannot load the web page, my mum and I have
separate pc's and she is having the same problem today. I
spoke with the neighbour and he is having the problem too. I
spoke to the isp and they are blaming it on the internet
speed as we are all on dialup internet but I'm not sure. Mum
had problems at the weekend trying to download her e-mail
from the isp's servers but I really don't know what is going
on here. Also, when I am on amazon.co.uk, and when I click
on the button that says proceed to check out and after I
have put in my password and logged in, I get a message
saying that the web page has expired. I am fed up with this
as I don't know what is causing it. Any suggestions please?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: