[access-uk] Re: Problems with Yahoo Groups

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:13:50 +0100

Well yes! That would be one way round it, but the list has always been with Yahoo and I am not sure that they would want to change to Google. Once they are in there is no further problem. Nevertheless might take a look at the possibilities if things do not improve, which at the moment seems rather unlikely.

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>