To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 4:08 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Problems with Steve Nutts website.

Hi Petrina,

It shouldn't make any difference, but did you delete all offline content as
well, such as cookies? This may work, but I don't see why it should have a
bearing. I promise you though, the site is working fine.

Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,