[access-uk] Re: Problems with Steve Nutts website.

  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:31:10 +0100

Hi Steve,

I am unable to reach it again now.  The glue records on comproom.co.uk are
pointing at 105, but the DNS records seem to work correctly.  However, since
comproom.co.uk is a nameserver and listed at the glue servers, it is cached on
our caching server and is used for www since it is just a cname to
comproom.co.uk.  If you are publishing the Gradwell servers, but they are
getting data from your hidden primary, you need to delete the glue record that
is associated on the comproom.co.uk domain from Nominet.

Getting NS record list at d.root-servers.net... Done!
Looking up comproom.co.uk. at the 11 uk. parent servers:

nsd.nic.uk [199.7.67.44]
82.18.78.105
nsc.nic.uk [199.7.66.44]
82.18.78.105
nsb.nic.uk [204.74.113.44]
82.18.78.105
nsa.nic.uk [204.74.112.44]
82.18.78.105
ns7.nic.uk [212.121.40.130]
comproom.co.uk. ns0.gradwell.com. ns1.gradwell.net. ns2.gradwell.net.
ns5.nic.uk [213.246.167.131]
comproom.co.uk. ns0.gradwell.com. ns1.gradwell.net. ns2.gradwell.net.
ns6.nic.uk [213.248.254.130]
comproom.co.uk. ns0.gradwell.com. ns1.gradwell.net. ns2.gradwell.net.
ns3.nic.uk [213.219.13.131]
comproom.co.uk. ns0.gradwell.com. ns1.gradwell.net. ns2.gradwell.net.
ns4.nic.uk [194.83.244.131]
comproom.co.uk. ns0.gradwell.com. ns1.gradwell.net. ns2.gradwell.net.
ns1.nic.uk [195.66.240.130]
comproom.co.uk. ns0.gradwell.com. ns1.gradwell.net. ns2.gradwell.net.
ns2.nic.uk [217.79.164.131]
comproom.co.uk. ns0.gradwell.com. ns1.gradwell.net. ns2.gradwell.net.

match results from nsa.nic.uk (1 answers).

Andrew.

(C) Copyright 2000-2006 DNSstuff.com