[access-uk] Re: Problems logging into Twitter using mobile site

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barbara Wilson <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:53:22 +0100

Hi clive,
Are you using o2 pay as you go? That doesn't allow twitter unless you delete
the proxy server address and then it works. This is for the o2 prepay WAP
access point.

Best regards,
Orhan Deniz
E-mail:
orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxx
MSN:
orhan1793@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM and skype:
kvp2008

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/kvp2008
Blog:
http://worldandother.livejournal.com
last.fm profile!
http://last.fm/user/orhandeniz1993

I am also one of the authors on the Texplosion blog.
http://www.texplosion.net

on Thursday, 14 May 2009, at 11:27:24 PM, Barbara Wilson wrote:
Clive, sorry if you think I am stating the obvious, but have you checked
that you are typing all in lower case? On the mobile when you first arrive
in an edit box the first letter is a capital and of course log in details
are case sensitive. Only mentioning this because I sometimes forget to
change to lower case and get an error.

Barbara