[access-uk] Re: Problems logging into Twitter using mobile site

Clive, sorry if you think I am stating the obvious, but have you checked that you are typing all in lower case? On the mobile when you first arrive in an edit box the first letter is a capital and of course log in details are case sensitive. Only mentioning this because I sometimes forget to change to lower case and get an error.

Barbara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:18 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Problems logging into Twitter using mobile site

Hello Chris,

I enter the same username and password on the mobile site as for the main one, but I get the error message "wrong e-mail/username/password combination". Any suggestions?

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4076 (20090514) __________